Friday 25 November 2011

Album cover inspiration

As we are starting to think about our album cover I have decided to do some research to find inspiration on what to include. Our aim is to show elements of our UV theme and also to portray our other theme, playing on sexual elements.

The first album that I looked at was the cover for 'Pink Friday' by Nicki Minaj:

The reason why I have looked at this album is because I like the colour theme of it as it is bright and eye catching which we definitely want to achieve with our own album cover. Also the use of following a theme throughout for example the name of the album mention pink so therefore it makes it extremely relevant to have the background colour and writing in pink. Another element which I think is effective is the use of exaggerating Nicki Minajs' legs. This is done so she comes across as manufactured and toy like and also it creates her to be appealing to the male audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment